Roger Preston Polska is an engineering consultancy, present on the Polish market since 1993. It specialized in provision of the comprehensive engineering solutions associatedwith the design of the technical systems and installations for all major sectors of real estate and construction market such as: offices and commercial accommodation, hotels, industrial and public buildings.
Cooperating with the best and mostprestigious architectural and structural studios throughout the country – the practice use extensively most up to date design tools ,not only on traditional Autodesk Autocad platforms or Bentley Microstation but also complete BIM process with use of the Autodesk Revit.
Being aware of an increasing importance related to the balanced construction process Roger Preston Polska dedicates particular attention to the analyses of technical solutionsand the consulting in this area specializing in preparation of the necessary documentation and leading of the certification of BREAM and LEED systems, throughout whole process of design, construction and occupancy of the building.
During twenty years of activity Roger Preston Polska played an active role as a corporate memberof the large engineering international groups of specializing in preparation of multidisciplineprojects focusing in particular on the installations and building systems. Currently – the company provides specialised services for international clients in such diverse countries as England, Russia, Ireland, Sweden and Netherlands.
Extensive professional experience acquired in the domestic projects as well as in foreign markets, in conjunction with the modern flexible approach allowed Roger Preston Polska to provide full scope and high standard of engineering design services in the following areas of expertise:
Projects of buildings internal technical systems and installations such as:
- Water and waste systems
- Mechanical ventilation
- Air conditioning
- Gas and technical gas installation
- Fuel systems
- Fire protection systems
- Lighting (emergency, evacuation, indoor, illumination)
- Electrical installation
- Low voltage installation
- Automatic controls and BMS
Design of utility connections and external services network of:
- Water system
- Sewage system
- Electrical power
Expert analysis and specialists consultancy areas:
- Preparing documentation and lead of the certification in LEED systems and BREEAM
- Simulations and energy analyses of buildings
- Preparing characteristics and Energy Certificates
- Expert opinions, analyses and technical opinions.
- CFD simulations of the effectiveness of the fire ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Modelling of the installation with usage of Autodesk Revit
- Author’s and investment supervision.
- Due diligence (technical)
- The verification and approving the technical documentation.
- Drawing up estimate documentation and value engineering.
- Preparing Specification of Crucial Terms of Contract and offers.